Latest Spontaneous combustion Stories
Items commonly found in your garage can be helpful for completing projects around the house, but it’s important to remember that some of those items are flammable and should be stored properly.
An Irish coroner has ruled that a 76-year-old man who burned to death last December was a victim of spontaneous combustion.
By Phil Mulkins, Tulsa World, Okla. Feb. 12--Dear Action Line: The towering tree-mulch piles at Johnson Park, 61st Street and Riverside Drive, are steaming. On the farm we learned that putting damp hay bales in the barn caused it to spontaneously combust and burn down the barn.
By Linda A Moore lmoore@commercialappealcom Last week wood chips spread on an Arlington, Texas playground got hot enough to spontaneously combust. In March 1995 Romano's Macaroni Grill in Germantown was damaged in a fire officials believed started when mulch ignited all by itself.
- One who brings meat to the table; hence, in some countries, the official title of the grand master or steward of the king's or a nobleman's household.