Latest Sprint Nextel Corporation Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Sprint is talking with one of Japan's largest mobile-phone companies for a possible "substantial" investment, according to a report by Japan´s Nikkei newspaper. The report, citing unnamed sources, said that the deal could involve Softbank to take as much as 75 percent of Sprint, giving the third-largest Japanese carrier control over the U.S. company. Jennifer Fritzsche, an analyst at Wells Fargo Securities LLC, wrote in a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.