Squall line Reference Libraries
This past weekend we saw a massive line of storms impact large areas of the country from Iowa to Maryland in what is known as a Derecho. What is a Derecho? The best way to define this weather feature is by describing a large mass of t-storms combining together to form an elongated region of storms which can create intense surface winds that can blow in excess of 60mph reaching well into the 100...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.