Latest SST Online LLC Stories
BALTIMORE, March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- SST Online, LLC (SSTOL) has been providing offshore sea surface temperature, turbidity and altimetry data to recreational and commercial fisherman and other outdoor enthusiasts for over 15 years via its website at http://www.sstol.com. Recently, SSTOL announced new apps for the iPad and iPhone which allow users to download daily updates via a wi-fi or 3G connection and use that data in its interactive charting products. More importantly, those users...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.