Latest St. George Island Stories
Warning follows bacterial illness outbreak SILVER SPRING, Md., May 10, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is being released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration: (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090824/FDALOGO) Fast Facts The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is advising consumers, restaurant operators, commercial shippers and processors of shellfish not to eat, serve, purchase, sell or ship oysters from Area 1642 in Apalachicola Bay, Fla. because the oysters...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.