Latest Stand Up Paddle Board Stories
Paddle Zen of Austin, Texas will be holding a Stand Up Paddle Board event to raise funds for the victims of the Texas Wildfires. Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 09, 2011 Paddle Zen of Austin, Texas will be holding a Stand Up Paddle Board race, Paddle Board demos and Paddle Board Yoga classes during a benefit with free beer and food, live music and a silent auction on Sunday, September 11. They have teamed up with the Austin Community Foundation to raise funds for the Central Texas Wildfire...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.