Latest Stand up paddle Stories
Paddle Zen of Austin, Texas will be holding a Stand Up Paddle Board event to raise funds for the victims of the Texas Wildfires. Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 09, 2011 Paddle Zen of Austin, Texas will be holding a Stand Up Paddle Board race, Paddle Board demos and Paddle Board Yoga classes during a benefit with free beer and food, live music and a silent auction on Sunday, September 11. They have teamed up with the Austin Community Foundation to raise funds for the Central Texas Wildfire...
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., July 21 /PRNewswire/ -- A 25-year financial advisor has invented a surfboard product that makes surfing easier. Every surfer knows that surfing is fun, but to surf, you need to paddle the board. A small pad, called the "DPop," Velcro'd to the surfboard near the chest, makes paddling more comfortable. Users can paddle faster, catch more waves, and surf longer without getting tired. Long-term Ventura, CA surfer Roger Jewett says, "I could immediately feel more...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.