Latest Star Alliance Stories
- All-new fresh and healthy complimentary food menu to begin this month CHICAGO, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines today announced it is transforming the customer experience
DALLAS, March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ChinaMarketResearchReports.com adds China Air Transport and Airport Industry Report, 2015-2018 market research of 110 pages, published
CHICAGO, Feb. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To cap a series of celebrations for Black History Month, United Airlines this morning hosted one of the original Tuskegee Airmen, O.
SEATTLE, Feb. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Veteran airline industry expert Charles Breer has joined Alaska Airlines.
- Lufthansa connects Vayant and Criteo for results that are more customer-specific NEW YORK, Feb.
- United furthers initiatives to elevate United Express services to mainline standards CHICAGO, Feb.
Live audio webcast available at ir.united.com CHICAGO, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) will present at the 2015 J.P.
FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ: AAL) President Scott Kirby will present at the J.P.
American and the Clippers sign new multi-year sponsorship deal LOS ANGELES, Feb.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.