Latest starter solutions Stories
ATLANTA (NATIONAL EDUCATION COMPUTING CONFERENCE), June 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- FileMaker will showcase a wide variety of K-12 database solutions (booth #410) at this year's annual National Educational Computing Conference (NECC), at the Georgia World Congress Center (http://www.neccsite.org/), June 25-27. Attendees can also receive a 30-day trial CD of FileMaker Pro 8.5 and a K-12 Starter Kit (while supplies last). K-12 Solutions Showcased at FileMaker booth FileMaker will showcase...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.