Latest Steven Finkelstein Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Dust can be the bane of any good housekeeper or computer technician. However, it is an important building block for stars and planets, and astronomers need to understand how cosmic dust forms over time. This understanding is an integral step in figuring out the evolution of galaxies and the stars and planets that they´re made of. Assistant professor Steven Finkelstein, of the University of Texas at Austin, and his colleagues are...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.