Latest Steven Lee Stories
Making uniform coatings is a common engineering challenge, and, when working at the nanoscale, even the tiniest cracks or defects can be a big problem. New research from University of Pennsylvania engineers has shown a new way of avoiding such cracks when depositing thin films of nanoparticles. The research was led by graduate student Jacob Prosser and assistant professor Daeyeon Lee, both of the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering in Penn´s School of Engineering and...
NOVATO, Calif. and OXFORD, England, July 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq and SWX: BMRN) and Summit Corporation plc (AIM: SUMM) announced today that they have entered into an exclusive worldwide licensing agreement for Summit's novel preclinical candidate SMT C1100 and all follow-on molecules, which are being developed to treat the fatal genetic disorder Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). Under the terms of the licensing agreement, Summit will receive an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.