Latest Stewardship Stories
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Piedmont Natural Gas Foundation is currently accepting applications from eligible 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations, governmental and educational institutions
- Palmetto Conservation Foundation will receive a $25,000 grant to construct fiberglass pedestrian bridge crossing the Indian Creek on the Enoree Passage of the Palmetto Trail COLUMBIA,
DAVIS, Calif., Feb.
- Now accepting applications for grants up to $50,000 RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
Foundation to Streamline Business and Enhance Services for Donors and Partners with Stellar Technology Solutions’ iPhi Product Suite Stroudsburg, PA (PRWEB)
-- Chesapeake Bay Exploration Lab, Chestnut Trail expansion, Lower Appomattox kayak launch, City Schoolyard's urban garden, and other initiatives lead the charge for connecting communities to nature
RICHMOND, BC, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Catalyst Paper (TSX:CYT) is pleased to accept - on behalf of its 1,600 employees - the honour of being named one of Corporate Knights' Best
- Applications for grants up to $25,000 are due by May 30 RICHMOND, Va., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dominion Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Dominion Resources, parent company of
- a study of the individuals in a group of people within a specific context and their relationships.
- In rhetoric, the description of any one's personal appearance.