Latest Stimulants Stories
Aptensio XR to be available to patients in Summer 2015 COVENTRY, R.I., May 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P.
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., and SAN DIEGO, May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eisai Inc. and Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
SAN DIEGO, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
- Contrave® net sales total $11.5 million in the first full quarter of launch SAN DIEGO, May 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
NORCROSS, Ga., April 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Getting into trouble with drugs is one way to derail a promising future, and a lot more than traffickers in hard narcotics are engaging in risky behavior on university campuses.
20-Year Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing Executive to Spearhead Commercialization Strategy for KemPharm's NME Prodrug Pipeline, including KP201/APAP CORALVILLE, Iowa, March 4, 2015
In a weird twist on the placebo effect, researchers at Virginia Tech recently found that telling someone the cigarette they’re smoking doesn’t have nicotine can actually change their brain activity
- Contrave® net sales total $6.5 million in first 10 weeks of launch SAN DIEGO, Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc.
A research team led by the University of Colorado Boulder has discovered a mechanism in the brain that is key to making cocaine seem pleasurable, a finding that could lead to a drug treatment
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.