Latest Stink bomb Stories
University of Leicester researcher probes role of hydrogen sulphide Scientists at the University of Leicester are investigating how the stuff of stink bombs and flatulence could play a critical role in the human reproductive system. Hydrogen sulphide "“partially responsible for the foul odor of stink bombs- is also a toxic gas and has been used for chemical warfare. But research at the University of Leicester is now looking at beneficial effects it has in the body- and the potentially...
Authorities in Bangkok said vendors at an outdoor market hurled fish-powered homemade stink bombs to ward off redevelopment workers and police. Police said the incident began Thursday when about 100 vendors from the Klong Toey market attempted to prevent Legal Profession Co. redevelopers from setting up temporary tents to replace the market's usual stalls, the Bangkok Post reported Friday. The vendors fear evictions could result from the redevelopment after the Port Authority of Thailand,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.