Latest STOP ALD Foundation Stories
Affected families achieve goal of saving children. Exciting results reported in Science The Stop ALD Foundation today applauded the investigators who are reporting in the current issue of Science successful results from the pioneering use of gene therapy for adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD), a potentially crippling and fatal brain disorder in young boys. "As an organization founded by families affected by ALD, we know too well the ravages that this disorder inflicts on its victims and the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.