Latest Strategies Unlimited Stories
NASHUA, N.H., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- The global market for lasers will reach an estimated $6.4 billion in sales in 2010, more or less erasing the effects of the 2008/2009 economic downturn in this marketplace. This figure includes all types of lasers for use in applications as varied as metal cutting and welding, vision correction, fiber-optic communications, and Blu-ray players. Based, among other things, on recent strong sales trends from industry-leading laser manufacturers...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.