String Reference Libraries
String Theory -- A string theory is a physical model whose fundamental building blocks are extended objects (strings, membranes and higher-dimensional objects) rather than points. String theories are able to avoid problems, such as infinite energy density, associated with the presence of mathematical points in a physical theory. The term 'string theory' properly refers to both the 26...
M-Theory -- 'M-Theory' is the name of the unknown theory of everything which would combine all five Superstring theories and the Supergravity at 11 dimensions together. The theory requires mathematical tools which have yet to be invented in order to be fully understood. The theory was proposed by Edward Witten. The following article is somewhat technical in nature, see M-theory...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.