Latest Su Guaning Stories
International university students and water experts have converged at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to form the backbone of an intellectual and research community on a scarce natural resource -- water. NTU hosted 24 international students from 10 countries in the last fortnight as they attended the inaugural GlobalTech Summer Camp to learn about Singapore's water story. Last week, the university also hosted the 4th GlobalTech Workshop gathering the top water experts to share and...
Singapore's first indigenous micro-satellite, X-SAT, lifted off on board India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV-C16 at 10.12am Indian Standard Time (12.42pm, Singapore time) on 20 April 2011. The X-SAT, developed and built by Singapore's Nanyang Technological University (NTU), in collaboration with DSO National Laboratories, was launched from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh, India. The wholly made-in-Singapore satellite was one of the two "piggyback"...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.