Latest Subaru Impreza Stories
-- Legacy 2.5i starts at $21,745 CHERRY HILL, N.J., June 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
-- Newly available rear radar system introduces Subaru brand's next step towards full-perimeter preventative safety offering three functions: Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change
CHERRY HILL, N.J., April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- -- EyeSight(®) Driver Assist Technology, now with Lane Keep Assist, available for WRX with Sport Lineartronic(TM) transmission
- Concept showcases Subaru Tecnica International (STI) vehicle performance capabilities NEW YORK, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
-- Concept showcases STI performance capabilities. -- Concept features enhancements for chassis, body, and air intake/exhaust systems. -- Concept's engine is based on the
-- Strong start to 2015 with 2,633 vehicles retailed, an increase of 13.5 percent. -- Record January sales for the Subaru WRX STI; results up an incredible 91.9 percent
MONTREAL, Jan. 15, 2015 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI), in cooperation with Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Limited edition production model with 1,000 units CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan.
- New 268-hp 2.0-liter direct-injection turbocharged BOXER engine CHERRY HILL, N.J., Dec. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Dec. 2, 2014 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc.
Saker Sports Cars is an automobile manufacturer based in New Zealand, founded in 1989. The company’s name comes from a bird of prey that is found in the Middle East and Central Asia. The first Saker, the SV1, was designed and built by Bruce Turnbull. Saker vehicles are built as touring race cars, but can be made legal for the road in the UK, Japan and New Zealand. The SV1 was built in a limited number. It had a steel space-frame chassis, a fiberglass body, used a variety of V-6 and...
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.