Latest Subaru Impreza Stories
AKRON, Ohio, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunlop has announced that Subaru's newest high-performance sport sedans, the 2015 WRX and WRX STI, will roll exclusively on Dunlop Sport Maxx RT tires. The
- Subaru generates $10 million in charitable donations in the sixth-annual "Share the Love" event CHERRY HILL, N.J., March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
- New platform offers stiffer, more agile chassis of Subaru performance icons CHERRY HILL, N.J., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
-- 2015 WRX and WRX STI debut as bold new sedans designed for pure performance. -- New Active Torque Vectoring joins an arsenal of proven performance
First event of the CRC season ends with nine Subaru vehicles in the top ten MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb. 10, 2014 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc.
- Roomiest Legacy ever with largest passenger cabin in the midsize segment CHICAGO, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
Subaru Impreza and XV Crosstrek now available for sale at Briggs Subaru of Topeka TOPEKA, Kan., Jan.
-- New 2.0-litre direct-injection turbocharged SUBARU BOXER engine -- New standard 6-speed manual transmission or optional Sport Lineartronic -- Subaru's
-- New platform offers a stiffer, more agile chassis with Active Torque Vectoring for exceptional handling -- Subaru's global performance flagship model debuts
- New platform offers a stiffer, more agile chassis for Subaru's global performance flagship model DETROIT, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc.
Saker Sports Cars is an automobile manufacturer based in New Zealand, founded in 1989. The company’s name comes from a bird of prey that is found in the Middle East and Central Asia. The first Saker, the SV1, was designed and built by Bruce Turnbull. Saker vehicles are built as touring race cars, but can be made legal for the road in the UK, Japan and New Zealand. The SV1 was built in a limited number. It had a steel space-frame chassis, a fiberglass body, used a variety of V-6 and...
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.