Subcutaneous emphysema Reference Libraries
Palpation is a technique used by a physician or medical provider during a physical examination. By placing hands on a patient, data can be gathered that is otherwise unknown by visualization only. What Information it Provides Information such as the temperature of the skin, the moistness or dryness of the skin, the shape of a structure, the location of pain, the radiation of the pain, the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.