Latest Sudafed Stories
WASHINGTON, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA) today released the following statement after the West Virginia State Senate passed Senate Bill 6--legislation that would require all citizens to obtain a doctor's prescription before buying safe and effective cold and allergy medicines containing pseudoephedrine (PSE)--medicines like Advil Cold & Sinus, Claritin-D, Mucinex D and Sudafed. The bill now heads to the House of Delegates for...
Pregnant women who use nasal decongestants during the first trimester may be raising the risk that their newborn will suffer from one or more rare birth defects, according to a Reuters report about a new study. National law firm Parker Waichman LLP is now evaluating legal claims. New York, New York (PRWEB) July 25, 2013 Parker Waichman LLP, a national law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured by defective drugs, notes that women who use nasal decongestants during the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.