Latest Sues Biomet Stories
Parker Waichman LLP has filed lawsuit on behalf of a woman who was implanted with the Biomet M2a Magnum Hip System, a metal-on-metal implant that has been associated with a high rate of early failure. According to the lawsuit, the implant failed twice in the Plaintiff, forcing her to undergo two revision surgeries. New York, New York (PRWEB) August 02, 2012 Parker Waichman LLP, a national law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of victims injured by defective medical devices, has filed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.