Sunda stink badger Reference Libraries
The stink badger (Mydaus) is a genus of mammals that contains two species that are not true badgers. These belong in the skunk family Mephitidae. The two species within this genus are known as the Palawan stink badger and the Sunda stink badger, which is also known as the Teledu. These species can be found on the islands of the Malay Archipelago, including Java, Borneo, and Sumatra. The Palawan...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.