Latest SURFACE Stories
Enid Burns for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Lenovo is starting down the road with a love, hate relationship with Microsoft. The Chinese hardware manufacturer is going head-to-head with Microsoft's Surface tablet, but says it has better hardware that will give the ThinkPad Tablet 2 an edge over Microsoft's own tablet. On its conference call presenting Q1 2013 earnings, an analyst asked how Lenovo feels about competing with Microsoft's Surface tablet. "Although we don't like...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.