Latest Surfboat Stories
Clean custom shaped waves crash into convenience with the Swell, a next generation surf system from Supra Boats. Maryville, TN (PRWEB) November 21, 2013 The convenience of transferring side to side without moving ballast or people is only a small part of Supra Swell Surf System performance. Two sculpted surfer-inspired wave styles, improved handling and visibility as well as VISION Touch dash integration and customization will completely elevate your expectations of wake surfing....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.