Latest Surgeons Stories
Can Talug, M.D., board-certified urologist and fellowship-trained in minimally invasive urologic oncology, is joining Dr. Carl Walker in the Urology Department at The South Bend Clinic. South Bend, Ind. (PRWEB) December 17, 2012 Can (pronounced John) Talug, M.D., is joining Dr. Carl Walker in the Urology Department at The South Bend Clinic. Previously, Dr. Talug was the assistant professor of urology and the associate urology residency program director at West Virginia University in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.