Latest SUSTAIN Stories
SOUTHAMPTON, Pa., May 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Environmental Tectonics Corporation's (OTC Bulletin Board: ETCC) ("ETC" or the "Company") The NASTARÃ® Center, the premier commercial aerospace training and research center in the world, and member of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation, conducted last week its latest set of Suborbital Scientist space training for future scientist-astronauts and educator-astronauts. Participants learned how to design and fly scientific...
By Tom Vanden Brook WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon wants to rocket troops through space to hot spots anywhere on the globe within two hours, and planners spent two days last month discussing how to do it, military documents show. Civilian and military officials held a two-day conference at the National Security Space Office to plan development of the Small Unit Space Transport and Insertion (SUSTAIN) program. The invitation to the conference called the notion of space troopers a "potential...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.