Latest Swiss cheese Stories
A bold new design for thin film solar cells that requires significantly less silicon "“ and may boost their efficiency "“ is the result of an industry/academia collaboration between Oerlikon Solar in Switzerland and the Institute of Physics' photovoltaic group at the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. One long-term option for low-cost, high-yield industrial production of solar panels from abundant raw materials can be found in amorphous silicon solar cells and...
DUDINGEN, Switzerland, July 29, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Von Muehlenen proves its consistency by winning Gold and then going on to be awarded "Best Swiss Cheese" for "Le Gruyere Premier Cru" at the International Cheese Awards Nantwich, Cheshire on July 27/28th 2010; this follows on from last year's success as Supreme Champion "Best Continental Cheese" and runner up for the overall main prize. Von Muehlenen remains the only Swiss cheese manufacturer to have ever won both "The Best Swiss...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.