Latest Switched-mode power supply Stories
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Analogic Technologies, Inc. (AnalogicTech(TM)) (Nasdaq: AATI), an analog semiconductor company focused on powering innovative solutions in consumer, industrial, and communications markets, today introduced the AAT2138, a 2.5A output current synchronous DC/DC converter with an integrated, +/-10 percent precision current limit load switch designed to safely and efficiently regulate the power in USB peripherals. Capable of supporting...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.