Latest SynCon Stories
BLUE BELL, Pa., June 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INO), a leader in the development of therapeutic and preventive vaccines against cancers and infectious diseases, announced today that its therapeutic DNA vaccine for prostate cancer showed remarkable immune responses in monkeys, following similarly strong, antigen-specific and sustainable T cell levels in previously reported data from earlier animal studies. The data was presented by Dr. J. Joseph...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.