Latest Synthetic diamond Stories
Scott Ryan Tischler teaches you how to watch out for diamond scams. Richmond, Virginia (PRWEB) September 11, 2012 Scott Ryan Tischler reveals 4 simple tips on how to spot a "scam" in the diamond business or a fake stone. 1. Transparency Test: Diamonds should not be transparent completely. Diamond Cutters International recommends turning loose diamonds upside down over a newspaper or other piece of paper with typed words printed on it. If you are looking at a real diamond, typically you...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.