Latest TACA Stories
COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan. 21 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) is thrilled to announce the receipt of a $300,000 multi-year grant from the Newport Beach based Pacific Life Foundation. As a direct result of this generous contribution, TACA will launch three new programs for Orange County, California families including a Spanish-language program, the addition of an in house advocate to provide education, training and support for families, and scholarships that would...
TACA, the international airline with a 77-year history in Central, South and North America, unveiled last week its new brand image and a series of new services on board and on the ground as it seeks to provide a new customer experience and compete in a demanding and competitive airline industry. Before an audience of hundreds of guests including international press, dignitaries, business partners, frequent flyers and through a live broadcast via satellite to hundreds of TACA employees...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.