Latest Tamarack Resort Stories
DONNELLY, Idaho (Reuters) - In separate incidents, two small planes wandered into restricted air space over the Idaho resort where President Bush is staying, but he was never in danger, the White House said on Tuesday. The planes committed a "minor violation of temporary flight restrictions" put in place to protect the president, White House spokesman Trent Duffy told reporters. "The president was never in any danger and the systems designed to protect him worked effectively," Duffy...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.