Latest Tamarisk Technologies Stories
A major breakthrough in the quest for oral insulin was announced by Dr. Daniel DeBrouse, CEO, CSO of Tamarisk Technologies of Meeker, OK. This comes just days after his publishing of nearly a decade of research in oral drug delivery. Tamarisk Technologies is already in licensing talks with several big pharmas. Meeker, OK (PRWEB) May 09, 2012 "The data doesn't lie," said Dr DeBrouse. "After years of research, I am happy to say, not only have we achieved our goal of providing the world with...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.