Latest Tata Consultancy Services Limited Stories
IBM (NYSE: IBM) and Financial Network Services (FNS), a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services, today announced the world's largest core banking benchmark result delivering a record 9,445 business transactions per second (tps) in real-time based on more than 380 million accounts with three billion transaction histories. IBM and FNS worked with Bank of China, one of Asia's largest and most innovative banks, on the record-breaking scalability benchmark powered by an IBM System z9 Parallel...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.