Latest Tax Stories
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- M/I Homes, Inc.
BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Encision Inc.
New Illinois lease tax law predicted to positively impact future car leases COUNTRYSIDE, Ill., Jan.
As tax season approaches, fledgling businesses are assessing the return on their investment, and it is usually a sobering experience.
- 2014 full year sales increased 5% to $887 million, compared to $843 million in 2013; income from operations increased to $31 million, compared to a loss of ($11) million in 2013; earnings per share
- EPS of $0.72; 19% Sales Gain CLEVELAND, Jan.
- Reported LPS of $4.89; adjusted EPS of $0.52, excluding restructuring and related charges, and asset impairment charges LATROBE, Pa., Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal Inc.
Symbol: POT Listed: TSX, NYSE Key Highlights -- Fourth-quarter earnings of $0.49 per share(1); full-year total of $1.82 per share
- Q4 EPS Increase 17 Percent to $2.48; 2014 EPS Increase 17 Percent to $9.75 FALLS CHURCH, Va., Jan.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).