Latest Taxation Stories
NEW YORK, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyday Health, Inc.
- Revenue of $222 million, down 0.8% YoY - HARBIN, China, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China XD Plastics Company Limited (NASDAQ: CXDC) ("China XD Plastics" or the "Company"), one of China's
National Debt Relief recently shared in an article published May 2, 2015 how consumers can choose between a big paycheck every month or a big tax refund at the end of the year.
Quarterly revenues were $26.7 million; BURLINGTON, Mass., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.
REGINA, May 5, 2015 /CNW/ - The Board of Directors of Information Services Corporation (TSX:ISV) ("ISC" or "the Company") today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per Class A Limited
PALO ALTO, Calif., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), the world's leading provider of modern communication
ATLANTA, May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gray Television, Inc.
- Reports loss of $1.86 per share HOUSTON, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
GOLDEN, Colo., May 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Atna Resources Ltd. ("Atna" or the "Company") (TSX:ATN / OTCQB:ATNAF) today reported financial and operating results for the first quarter ended
- Revenue of $116.2 million grew 14.2% Year-Over-Year MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicell, Inc.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.