Latest Team nursing Stories
Project Aims to Retain Nurses, Improve Patient Safety and Outcomes PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With an ongoing nursing shortage, a major transformation in the nursing work environment is needed so that healthcare facilities can continue to provide safe, effective quality care to patients. To help address this issue, the New Jersey Hospital Association's Institute for Quality and Patient Safety, in partnership with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, has launched a...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.