Latest TechCrunch Stories
Ford Motor Company and open-source hardware and software provider Bug Labs announced a joint development agreement on Monday to collaborate on a new in-car research platform that allows third-party developers to build open-source products that interact with Ford's Sync system. The companies showcased a prototype of the new platform, called OpenXC, during the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco on Monday, using a Ford Fiesta as the demonstration vehicle. The prototype...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.