Latest Technical Consumer Products Inc. Stories
AURORA, Ohio, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The runway lights were aglow last evening, as Technical Consumer Products, Inc. ("TCP"), held a lively fashion show event to benefit The American Heart Association's "Go Red Campaign," to help raise money in the fight against women's heart disease. Headlined by TCP's "Red Man Group," attendees watched as fourteen brave men - yes, MEN - pranced across the stage wearing some of today's hottest dresses, hairstyles (wigs!) and accessories, high...
AURORA, Ohio, March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Energy (DOE) have named Technical Consumer Products, Inc. (TCP) the 2009 ENERGY STAR(R) Partner of the Year for Lighting Product Manufacturer for TCP's outstanding contribution to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by manufacturing and helping to educate consumers about those products. TCP's accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington D.C. on March 31, 2009....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.