Latest Technology development Stories
A recently added market report by Transparency Market Research on “Waste To Energy Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018" is now available for pre-order. To browse the report, visit http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/waste-to-energy-market.html Albany, New York (PRWEB) April 06, 2013 Global energy market is witnessing a shift toward waste to energy technologies as a result of the increasing energy demand worldwide, depletion of...
Seattle-based Revel Body to launch revolutionary vibrator motor technology; offers 200 percent wider vibration range, 50 percent more power and 90 percent less noise Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 05, 2013 Today, Revel Body® - a Seattle-based technology development company focused on sexual wellness - launched an Indiegogo campaign to help bring the world´s first sonic vibrator to life. The first major development in vibrator technology in nearly 50 years, the Revel Body sonic vibrator...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.