Latest technology solutions Stories
- Sales continue Symitar's market expansion and industry dominance - MONETT, Mo., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Form 8-K filing also provides information on proposals to acquire two additional U.S.-based companies - a technology firm with annual revenue of approximately $25 million and a distribution company
TORONTO, March 7, 2014 /CNW/ - Softchoice, a leading North American technology solutions and services company, is pleased to announce it has been named one of the world's top
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) thought leader Paul Engel shares insights on “rescuing profit from waste and liberating people from unnecessary, complicated, irrelevant processes.”
The Learning Partnership's Canada's Outstanding Principals recipients first to each be awarded $20,000 Samsung Solve for Tomorrow school technology grant MISSISSAUGA, ON, Feb.
Test Offering Through Parkway Cancer Centre Supports Company's Growth in International Markets HACKENSACK, N.J., Feb.
Demonstrations of the company’s full range of health information, technology and consumer engagement solutions to occur in its exhibit throughout the conference. San
- The company achieved revenues of 7,356 million euros (17% growth year-over-year), EBITDA of 1,365 million euros (44% growth y-o-y) and Net Income of 101 million euros (84% growth ear-over-year) WASHINGTON,
Netelligent’s expansion in Chesterfield highlights Missouri’s position as national leader in technology job growth. Chesterfield, MO (PRWEB) February 17,
- $755 million credit union seeks long-term technology partner, deep core functionality, and operating flexibility - MONETT, Mo., Feb.
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.