Latest technology solutions Stories
- Online resources support education and adoption of 'green' payment practices - MONETT, Mo., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
HACKENSACK, N.J., April 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Champions Oncology (OTC: CSBR), a company engaged in the development of advanced technology solutions and services to personalize the development
Technology Development Agreement to focus on the NerVve Visual Search Solution BUFFALO, N.Y., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NerVve Technologies (NerVve), a company that is changing
The youngest group of children to build an intelligent robot from idea to prototype in eight months will present ARVI (Autonomous Robot for the Visually Impaired) during National Robotics Week
OLDSMAR, Fla., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vology, Inc., a $170 million North American technology solutions provider, has acquired the Irvine, Calif.-based division of Govplace, a Reston,
The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce recognizes leading Southern California provider of Microsoft, SAP and NetSuite technology solutions for exemplary achievements in innovation, customer service
CEO to Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell WASHINGTON, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Abengoa (MCE: ABG.B/P SM /NASDAQ: ABGB), an international company that applies innovative technology solutions
- Sales continue Symitar's market expansion and industry dominance - MONETT, Mo., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Form 8-K filing also provides information on proposals to acquire two additional U.S.-based companies - a technology firm with annual revenue of approximately $25 million and a distribution company
TORONTO, March 7, 2014 /CNW/ - Softchoice, a leading North American technology solutions and services company, is pleased to announce it has been named one of the world's top
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.