Latest Teen Challenge Stories
Developmentally and physically disabled children and teens are encouraged to register their children for the free Adventure Teen Challenge in Washington DC August 9 from non-profit World T.E.A.M. Sports. Washington, DC (PRWEB) July 30, 2013 Parents of children and teens with developmental and physical disabilities are encouraged to register their children to participate in the August 9 Adventure Teen Challenge from the national non-profit World T.E.A.M. Sports. Held at the scenic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.