Latest Teen films Stories
A study by the University of Melbourne has raised concerns about Hollywood´s treatment of menstruation, and whether it´s frightening girls into believing it is worse than the reality. Researcher Dr Lauren Rosewarne, from the University´s School of Social and Political Sciences, has analyzed hundreds of representations of menstruation in film and television. “The presentation of menstruation on screen is an overwhelmingly negative one,” she said. The...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.