Latest Television advertisement Stories
Article Discusses Recent Increase in Online Video Advertising Spending New York, NY (PRWEB) August 21, 2013 During the recent Digital Content NewFronts conference in New York City, Interactive Advertising Bureau conducted a survey of attendees. The results revealed that one third of attendees on the buying side said the online advertising industry marketplace had influenced them in favor of buying digital video ads and 70 percent on the advertising side believe that a significant budget...
‘Inspiring Home Moments’ campaign will air on cable networks nationwide through November. (PRWEB) August 12, 2013 Homes.com®, a leading online real estate destination, lifestyle resource and exclusive distribution channel of ForRent.com® listings, has released a new TV spot as part of the company’s first ever national advertising campaign. Focusing on everyday moments in the home, from celebrating with a birthday cake to unwinding with a glass of wine, the ‘Inspiring...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.