Latest Television in the United Kingdom Stories
The ocellaris clownfish closely resembles the orange clownfish, but is hardier and less aggressive. It lives in coral reefs of the Indo-Pacific, and Indian Ocean, around Thailand, Malaysia, northwest Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, and the Ryukyu Islands. It hides amongst the anemone using the host for protection from predators, to lure other fish into the host anemone, and to feed the host with fecal matter. The ocellaris clownfish has a membrane that will release mucus to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.