Tellus A Reference Libraries
The Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology is a scientific journal published monthly by the American Meteorological Society. It was formerly titled the “Journal of Applied Meteorology.” This journal covers applied research related to physical meteorology, weather modification, satellite meteorology, radar meteorology, boundary layer processes, air pollution meteorology (including...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.