Latest TelNet Worldwide Inc. Stories
TROY, Mich., June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- TelNet Worldwide, Inc. (TelNet) a leading provider of quality business essential voice, data, internet and application solutions announced its acquisition of DigitalRealm, a development-driven provider of voice, internet and hosting services to businesses and consumers. DigitalRealm's feature-rich voice over IP (VoIP) unified communication and hosting offerings complement and expand upon TelNet's robust suite of IP-based services. "TelNet and...
TROY, Mich., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- TelNet Worldwide, Inc. (TelNet) announced a series of milestones, including the appointment of a new chief executive officer, an expansion of products and services for the small- and mid-sized business market, and growth in revenue and profitability. The announcement was made by TelNet founder and president, Mark Iannuzzi. Patrick O'Leary, former chief executive officer of LDMI Telecommunications with 20 years of telecommunications sector...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.